BLUE SALT GERROA
SPECTACULAR VIEWS OF OCEAN AND BEACH
South Coast NSW
Minimum Cost $470 per night
Blue Salt is a beautiful and luxurious beach house located in the well sought after holiday area of Gerroa, South Coast of NSW. Blue Salt enjoys spectacular, uninterrupted 180 degree views of the Pacific Ocean, the Seven Mile Beach and the Crooked River. The Seven Mile Beach, 12.5 km in length, is edged by National Park, a back drop of mountains and luscious green rural land. These magnificent water, mountain and rural scenes can all be viewed direct from the living areas, decks and bedrooms of Blue Salt. The holiday house not only enjoys panoramic views but it is conveniently located within a short walking distance of the Seven Mile Beach.
Blue Salt is contemporary, spacious, and luxurious with a massive upstairs open plan living area and three multi- levels. Most rooms enjoy postcard views through a sixteen metre glass frontage opening onto the two extensive decks. The house is very private and quiet, except for the sound of the waves and the native birds, and is designed to provide beach accommodation where holiday makers can escape the everyday stressors of life yet still enjoy the luxuries they are accustomed to.
This South Coast beach and holiday house typically provides short term rental accommodation for holiday makers on weekends and during holiday periods but is also available for rental mid week and for more extended periods of time at all times of the year. The holiday house can be enjoyed all year round with each season having something special to offer. The winter months have their own remote charm when the wood burner fire provides much ambiance. This is not a house for just the busy summer months.
Gerroa is a very popular South Coast holiday destination at all times of the year, being only 1 hour 45 minutes away from Sydney and only a little further away from Canberra. The house is privately managed by the owner, who takes a vested interest in ensuring your needs are met and whilst you are renting is available 24/7 to assist in whatever way you require.
Special Features of the House
Location and View
- Spectacular panoramic 180 degrees views of the coast, ocean, Seven Mile Beach, Crooked River, National Park, mountains and rural countryside.
- The Seven Mile Beach and Crooked River are within short walking distance.
- The house is in a central location in Gerroa. The Gerroa Boat Fisherman’s Club and the Blue Swimmer Restaurant and Café and the General Store are all within short walking distance. You can eat out and walk home.
- Sub-tropical vegetation appears near the house attracting a varied and colourful bird life.
- Beautiful sunsets seen from the living areas and deck.
House in general
- Extensive upper living area and deck with the magnificent panorama.
- Luxurious, contemporary and stylish house with open plan layout and three levels.
- The house is wide allowing all important living rooms –kitchen, dining and lounge to have direct water views.
- A north/south aspect makes the house cooler in our very hot summers. Sea breezes through the open plan house also reduce summer temperatures.
- The house is well equipped including all amenities as described in each room below.
- The house is tastefully decorated with homely touches such as framed prints of famous paintings, lots of framed photos of the area, canvas paintings, lots of sea shells collected in the area, decorative vases and bottles, old exotic Balinese front doors and large established indoor and balcony plants.
- All linen is provided for kitchen, bedrooms and bathrooms.
- Wi Fi is provided.
Two Living Areas
- Massive upstairs open plan living space with lounge area, kitchen, dining area, and outdoor dining area with BBQ on the balcony. All spaces have panoramic views.
- Includes 60 inch Flat TV and DVD Player, Hi Fi Stereo, reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fans. Books, magazines and board games.
- A large wood burner which heats the whole of the house and supplies rustic charm.
- White gourmet kitchen with European gas cook top and large electric oven (SMEG), microwave oven (SMEG), dishwasher, refrigerator. The kitchen is well stocked with appliances including cooking pots and pans, Nespresso Coffee Machine (byo coffee pods). Coffee plungers, china, glasses, cutlery and all kitchen items you will require for a great holiday. Lots of cooking magazines and cook books.
- A second large living room with 60 inch Flat TV, DVD Player, reverse cycle air conditioning. Great as a separate children’s living room or for someone wishing to spend some time alone. It has a tropical garden outlook. Room contains an old welsh dresser.
- A feature of the living areas is the polished spotted gum wooden floors. Jamie Drury rugs appear in both living rooms as well as a richly coloured Moroccan rug in the upper living area.
- A wide range of interesting books suitable for all ages.
- From here the panoramic views are at their best.
- A large gas BBQ, linked to house gas, not gas cylinders.
- A teak dining setting.
- Two balcony recliners and a side table.
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
- Four bedrooms sleeping eight people in three queen sized beds and two single beds.
- There are three bathrooms. Two are ensuites and the third is next door to a bedroom.
- Two bedrooms are master bedrooms with water views, queen sized beds, ensuite bathrooms, a balcony accessible from the bedroom through sliding glass doors, built-in wardrobes.
- The third bedroom has a queen sized bed, bathroom next door.
- The fourth bedroom has two single beds and water views.
- Quality cotton bed linen and towels are provided.
- There are summer and winter doonas and colourful woollen throws for all the beds.
- Fans in all bedrooms. All bedrooms are naturally well ventilated through opening sliding doors or windows. There is always plenty of air movement outside.
- Internal laundry, fully equipped with washing machine, dryer, ironing board and iron.
- Views of the Seven Mile Beach. Close to the beach with strong sounds of the waves thrashing.
- A private and quiet place, overlooking the tropical garden setting of the backyard.
- Two bedrooms access this balcony directly through sliding glass doors and there is a door off the central doorway.
- Off street parking for four cars.
- The garage can house two cars, one large car and one small car.
- The private driveway and parking bay has space for two more cars.
- Internal access from garage to house.
Features of the House in summary
Iron and board
Towels & Linens provided